PGP in Data Science& Business Analytics Know your way around the PGP in Data Science and Analytics.
- Data warehousing and BI
- Power BI
- DW architecture
- Data modeling
- Data visualization
- Teradata SQL advanced performance optimization
- Data protection and more. If you have the passion and appropriate interest, then enroll yourself now. The course will help you to make by-fat the most effective and successful decision for your business.
- Helps the learner to understand the relationship between the business environment
- Create and work on business theories to predict and make decision
- Work on practical projects to get used to becoming an on-point statistician
- Present regression analysis with Excel.
- Graduation required from commerce, science to take up the course
- Mathematician and statistic background students can take up the course with those having basic knowledge of it.
- Online live training
- Study materials such as handouts, notes, learning material, and sample papers
- 24/7 support for students. Can watch the pre-recorded online-live sessions on the LMS to clear your doubts
- Fixed course syllabus
- Get used to training experiences
- Multiple exams
- Training will be given through live-online sessions by the mentors and industry experts
- Classroom training which will more practical. The theory is the base of practical instruction
- Healthy one on one interactive sessions for better learning
- A well versed and structured syllabus for the long run
- The trainer focuses on building the professional with all the aspects and so that they have a successful career.
- understand the business analytics, reposting skills, and data modeling
- personalized guidance and assistance
- exposure of practical projects
- business and industry insights
- finding the solution to complicated business problems
- hands-on current case studies
- career support and industry exposure
Why choose PGP in Business Analytics?The PGP in business analytics has gained a lot more fame than any other case and has been stated to be necessary to run a business. The course renders several crucial hooks that are not offered by any other PGP course and agency. Such as skill improvement, get used to modern business analytical techniques, theoretical reading materials, and several other software. The skills grasp have been highly demanded by the well-known organization and the professionals have been of a lot of help. With the help of the professional who has turned their lives from the ups and downs to a perfectly knowledgeable professional that can help the industries with their best skills, expertise, excellence, and upright business knowledge.
The course will render you the expertise to analyze the insights, visions, and take better decisions from the data available. This certification has been graded as the most essential one for the survival of the business organization.
On completion of this program, you will be expert in:Business analysis & BRD FRD and SRS document creation Elicitation ADN collaboration & requirement and analysis Requirement life cycle management & planning and supervision Strategy analysis & Solution evaluation Strategy analysis & solution evaluation Wireframing & dashboarding Agile scrum methodology & data visualization Statistical analysis using excel & scum artifacts SWL database & E language Digital transformation & data analysis
Program CurriculumAn overview of what you will learn from this program.
- Why Credit Risk-Using a market case study
- Comparison of Credit Risk Models
- Overview of Probability of Default (PD) Modeling
- PD Models, types of models, Steps to make a good model
- Market Risk
- Value at Risk – using stock case study
- Introduction to Supply Chain
- Dealing with Demand uncertainty
- Designing Optimal Strategy using Case Study
- Inventory Control & Management
- Inventory classification
- Inventory Modeling
- Costs Involved in Inventory
- Economic Order Quantity
- Advanced Forecasting Methods
- Examples & Case Studies
- Introduction to Data Visualization
- Introduction to Tableau
- Basic charts and dashboard
- Descriptive Statistics, Dimensions and Measures
- Visual analytics: Storytelling through data
- Dashboard design & principles
- Advanced design components/ principles : Enhancing the power of dashboards
- Special chart types
- Case Study: Hands on using Tableau
- Integrate Tableau with Google Sheets
Why Learn N Lead Enroll with India’s number one online educational course provider
Hiring PartnersLearn N Lead promises a job at the end of the program.