ITIL® Foundation Training is that the first level of certification for ITIL®. The certification course will offer you basic skills about strategies and techniques to clear the certification exam. During this course, you’ll learn 5 core discipline on ITIL® best practices. This coourse will enable you to learn more about ITIL® service lifecycle i.e. how the life cycle stages are linked with one another , how ITIL® reduces project cost and increase productivity. The key principle of this course is to complement your knowledge about best practices and generic concept of IT service management industry. After clearing the exam, student are going to be ready to manage the large projects and handle a IT Team.
Course Content :-
||Introduction to Service Management
||Continual Service Improvement
||Technology and Architecture
||Summary and Exam Preparation
||Sample Paper – 1
||Sample Paper – 2
||Sample Paper – 3
||Sample Paper – 4
||Sample Paper – 5
What will you Learn :-
- How to create a better approach to increase value of relation between with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services.
- The basic guidance of principles of ITIL 4 .
- What are the four dimensions of Service Management.
- Technical know how of basic concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps and their importance for successful delivery of Business values.
- Importance of ITIL practices to maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes. and integration of the same for different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
Requirements For Certification? :-
- Completion of 16 hours of online E-Learning.
- Should appear in the ITIL® Foundation Certification exam and crack the same.
- 65% passin marks.
- The exam duration will be 60 minutes.
- Successfully achieve the associated 2 credits.
Who should do this Course? :-
- IT professional who wants to enhance the quality of IT services within an organization.
- IT professionals of the organization who have adapted ITIL for an ongoing service improvement program.
- IT professionals that empowers business managers and business process owners.