CCNA Course Key Features
36 contact hours/PDUs.
100% Money Back Guarantee
99% Pass Success Rate
Course Completion Certificate
Training from best in-field Experts.
- Complex system framework utilizing switches
- Actualize distinctive system conventions
- Scale up the system foundation
- Design, ascertain and apply Sub net veiling.
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-paced eLearning content curated by industry experts
- Industry case studies on real business problems
- Hands-on projects to perfect the skills learnt
- Simulation test papers for self-assessment
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- Everything in Self-Paced Learning, plus
- 90 days of flexible access to online classes
- Live, online classroom training by top instructors and practitioners.
- Customized learning delivery model (self-paced and/or instructor-led)
- Flexible pricing options
- Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
|6||Automation and Programmability|
PMP Training FAQs
You can test at home or in your office. Wherever you test, you should be in a walled room, with a closed door and without distractions. No one else is permitted in the room with you while you are testing.
Perform a system test. Download the OnVUE online proctoring software in advance to ensure that your system will work with our software here (https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco/onvue). Please check our list of minimum system requirements and shut down all non-essential applications before launching the software.
Most technical issues can be avoided by completing a system test in advance. Common technical issues are lack of a stable internet connection and running illegal applications during the exam, both of which the system test can indicate. Either way, staff is on hand to support the issue during your exam check-in or during your exam delivery.
During the check-in process, you will be asked to take photos of your work area, which will be checked by a proctor prior to exam launch. Please ensure that your desktop is clean and that you are not within arm’s reach of books, notepads, sticky notes, papers, pens, pencils, and other writing instruments/objects. Additional monitors and computers must be unplugged and turned off. Items on the wall with writing on them, such as whiteboards, will be inspected. If your workspace does not pass a room scan, you are not permitted to proceed with taking the exam.
CCNA certification was developed by Cisco in 1998. It was originally called a Cisco Certified Internetwork Engineer (CCIE) in 1993 and it was created by Mr. Stuart Biggs. The CCIE was aimed towards networking skills in those days..
There are 10 different types of CCNA Certifications:
- CCNA Routing and Switching
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Wireless
- CCNA Service Provider
- CCNA Industrial
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNA Collaboration
- CCNA Cloud
- CCNA Cyber Ops
As of now, you have 90 minutes to answer 50-55 questions in the CCNA exam. If your native language is not English, Cisco allows you a 30-minute exam time extension. Check with the exam center..
The scope of CCNA is increasing for every passing day. Most of the organizations, schools, firms, are using Cisco products for their networking needs. CCNA is the major requirement either you start your job as a network engineer or start your own business of networking products or networking services.
No Prerequisites, yes you heard it right. CCNA is an entry-level certificate that leads towards the networking domains offered by Cisco. The only thing is you should have a basic knowledge of networking.
If you are new to networking it a tough exam, but not for who have hands-on experience. There are a lot of new concepts to grasp. It is recommended to take two exams i.e. CCENT and ICND2 if you are starting off as a fresher.