Post Graduate Program in Digital marketingJanuary 21, 2022 2022-02-21 8:07
Post Graduate Program in Digital marketing
On the completion this program, you will: Learn Google AdWords, Fb Ads, Google Analytics, And SEO Learn Content Marketing for Brand Identification and Growth Learn Inbound Marketing, Paid Marketing, SMM, And Web Analytics Expert In Planning, Managing and Executing Integrated Multi-Channel Campaigns Prime Person to Lead a Team of Digital Marketers and Lead Initiative for The Organization Understand The Working of Digital Marketing and Optimize with It.
- What do you mean by digital marketing?
- Why Digital Marketing is mostly preferred in the industry?
- Understanding the process of Digital Marketing.
- Enlightening Brand visibility
- Niche Targeted Traffic Concepts
- Implementing Strategies for lead Generation
- ways of Converting Traffic into Leads and sales
- Ways Visitors Engagement
- Domain Registrations
- Domain for SEO Standards
- Top servers for Hosting Space
- Mapping your Domains
- Tools to find expired Domains
- Introduction to SERP
- Types of search engines
- How search engines work
- SEO Importance
- How Google algorithm works
- Latest updates of Panda, Penguin & Humming Bird
- How Panda, Penguin & Humming Bird Works
- Fixing Panda, Penguin & Humming Bird
- On-Page Optimization
- Keyword Planning
- keywords and its importance for SEO
- Niche Targeted Keyword Research
- Tools for keyword research
- Tools for Competitor analysis
- Steps to Fixing the right keywords Importance of Title tag
- Importance of Meta Keyword and description
- Website Structure
- Static & Dynamic web optimization
- Understanding URL’s Structures
- Importance of Content
- Optimizing Web Pages
- Importance of Blogs
- Creation & Integration of Sitemaps
- Google Analytics and webmaster integration
- Website analysis Checklist
- Introduction to off-page optimization
- Importance of Domain & Page Authority
- Importance of Trust flow & Citation
- How to increase Domain authority?
- Types of backlinks
- Importance of link building
- Types of link building
- Do’s and Don’ts of link building
- Strategies & Techniques for Link building (Page rank is no more)
- Local Business Listing
- Google places optimization
- Improving Rankings
- SEO Tools List
- SEO On-page & Off-Page Audit Report
- Monitoring SEO Proces
- Overview of Social Media Marketing
- Promotion Types
- Importance of landing Page
- Tools that you should use in Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Facebook advertising in 2016
- Evaluating your Competitive Facebook ads
- Working on the power editor tool
- Creating Facebook ads
- Creating Facebook Ads Reports
- Create Instagram Ads using Facebook Ads
- Studying and improving Instagram Ads
- Introduction to LinkedIn Ads
- Competitive analysis on LinkedIn Ads
- Crafting LinkedIn Ads
- Makingof Analysis Reports
- Twitter Ads Campaign for Business
- Analysis Report
- Why Use Email Marketing at All
- The objective behind using a Professional Email Marketing Service?
- Blue print of Email Marketing
- Reasons to choose Email Marketing
- Importance of Advertising Industry
- Difference between Email Marketing and Advertising?
- Opt-in email
- Double-Opt in
- Broadcast email
- Auto Responder email
- Creating Landing pages
- Design and construction
- Completion, testing and sending
- Creating bulk emailing campaign
- Advanced Tracking Segments
- Spam Violates
- Guidelines for CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Tips to send emails directly to inbox instead of the spam folder
- Top email marketing software’s list
- Implementing A/B testing to increase ROI
- Overview of Google analytics
- What is the mechanism of Google analytics?
- Summary of Google analytics structure
- Significance of analytics insights
- The prominence of cookie tracking
- Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites
- Google analytics account set up
- Addition of analytics code in a website
- Status of goals and conversions
- How can you setup goals conversions?
- Bounce Rate & Exit Rate Importance
- How are funnels vital
- Set up funnels in goals
- Integrating AdWords and analytics account
- Marketing Strategies via Google analytics
- Outline of Tag Manager
- How to set up link tagging
- Significance of filters and segments
- Monitoring traffic sources & behavior
- Web Analytics Reports
- About Affiliate Marketing
- Models of Affiliate Marketing
- How to produce and convert leads?
- Affiliate Marketing Strategies and secrets
- inaugurate as an affiliate
- How can you make money in affiliate marketing?
- Top affiliated networks
- How to get accepted as an affiliate by the top affiliate networks
- Website Planning
- Registering Domain & Webhosting
- Mapping Domain Name to web Server
- Significance of Responsive
- Creating Blueprint for website
- Creating web pages & content (WordPress)
- Integrating themes and Plugins
- Engagement Options
- Introduction – Success with AdWords Campaigns
- Introduction to Pay Per Click
- Advantages of PPC
- Entities Involved in PPC Advertising
- BluePrint of a PPC Ad
- Properties of a Compelling PPC Ad
- General Formula for Calculating PPC
- Introduction for landing pages
- Types of Landing pages
- Creating Niche targeted Landing Pages
- What is the Quality Score &what is its importance?
- How High Should Your Quality Score Ranking?
- Google Lets the Users Rank Your Ads by CTR
- The Yellow/Pink Top Three Position in Google Ad Words
- How You Can get the Quality Score of Your Keywords
- How You Can Safeguard a High-Quality Score
- Landing Page Quality Score Guidelines
- Building the Account
- Prepay Budget
- Post-pay Budget
- Billing Method
- Monthly Invoicing
- Keyword Grouping
- Keyword Tool
- IP Exclusion
- Traffic Estimator
- Insights for Search
- Ads Diagnostics Tool
- The Google Ad Words Universe
- Google Search Partners
- Google Display Network
- Google Video Network
- Google Apps Network
- Google Product
- Mobile Ad network
- Locations and Languages
- Networks and Devices
- Bidding and Budget
- Delivery Method (Advanced)
- Ad Extensions
- Location Extension Example
- Call Extension Example
- Advanced Settings
- Ad Delivery: Ad Rotation, Frequency Capping
- Bidding and Budget
- Ad Extensions
- Advanced Settings
- Broad Match Keywords
- Broad Match Modifier
- Phrase Match
- Exact Match
- Keyword Research
- Let Google Work for You
- Negative Keywords
- How Do Negative Keywords Work?
- Sculpt Campaigns with Negative Keywords
- Building a Great Negative Keyword List
- How Do You Add Negative Keywords?
- Google Ad Words Conversion Tracking
- Linking with Google Analytics
- Importing Goals from Google Analytics
- Ad Words Search Funnel
- How to Set the Right Bid the First Time?
- The Ad Words Auction
- Shaping Your Daily Budget
- Small Trick for Campaigns
- Ad Group Level vs. Keyword Level Bid Management
- Test Your Current Landing Pages
- Imitate Successful Ads and Their Wording
- General Landing Page Advice
- Remember Your Quality Score
- It’s All One Big A/B Test
- How Much Time Do You Need?
- Ad Optimization
- Bid Management
- Escalating Your Keyword List
- Negative Keywords
- Include Current Offers and
- Quality Score Optimization
- Importance of Conversion Tracking
- Ad Extensions
- Which is the Metrics that you will need in Your Ad Words Interface?
- Features in the Ad Words Interface
- Introduction & Importance of AdWords editor
- How Do You Get an MCC Account?
- Overview of Display Ads
- Importance of Display Ads
- Types of Display Ads
- Display VS Contextual Ads
- Working with Display Ad Networks
- Tracking & Measuring ROI
- Generating Reports
- Multiple ad formats, targeting criteria and remarketing
- Learn to adverse video on YouTube using AdWords
- Adverse on the display network using the mobile platform
- Overview of ORM
- ORM Importance
- Understanding of ORM Concepts
- How can you deal with criticism online
- Top 10 ORM Commandments
- Creating a positive brand image online
- Monitoring Tools for ORM
- Top Examples of ORM
- Mobile app fundamentals
- Introduction to mobile apps for business
- Platforms Apps development
- Types of Apps Stores
- Ways to launch App
- Pros and Cons of App
- Free VS Paid installs
- Making money from App
- Strategies for Making money from App
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Increasing Positive app signals
- Strategies for Reviews to rank higher
- Improving Apps download regularly
- App analysis tools
- App keyword research tools
- The course consists of the following subjects:
- Introduction to Content Writing
- Content Writing Process
- Content Writing Tools
- Content Writing and Internet
- Content Writing Career
- Worldwide web from content writing perspective
- Social media from content writing perspective
- Internet from a mobile user’s perspective
- Business angle of content writing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Stumbleupon, Scribed)
- Types of content processes
- Content writing tools
- Content delivery formats
- Content marketing
- Future of content writing
- Selling your content online
- Content writing as secondary source of income
- Content protection
- Tags, keywords, hash tags
- Text, audio, video content production
- Content attributes
- Introduction to Internet Technologies and its effect on content writing
- Introduction to CMS
- Free tools
- Paid tools
- How search engines work
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Links to useful websites and blog
- Legal implications
Customer SatisfactionMeasure and monitor customer satisfaction for digital marketing agencies by conducting customer surveys. Customers prefer instant gratification for money spent; provide them that in a practical way with the systemic and genuine approach.
Google Search Engine Case Study AnalysisBringing a website to the top of the search results in the Google search engine. You will use various SEO and marketing strategies to improve the page rankings of your chosen website and analyze the caste study of its journey to the top.
ROI for Different Marketing StrategiesContact different companies and comprehend their budgets for various marketing approaches. Carry out thorough analysis of the returns that the company expect in various metrics such as Future Value, Net Present Value, and Internal Rate of Return.
Create and Design a BlogDevelop a flair for writing and post as many blog posts as can be written creatively. Implement various digital marketing strategies on the blog and make it more attractive to visitors. Practice creating backlings and content design through the medium of the blog.
Social Media Strategies for Online Shopping CartsUse your skills to create and develop a seamless digital marketing project which revolves around social media. Target customers who have built shopping carts but haven’t checked them out through social media remarketing.
Analysis and Comparison of T & D MarketingAnalyze and compare traditional marketing strategies to the modern digital marketing strategies. Evaluate the returns that a company receives from various components of digital marketing – RoI, conversion ratio, feedback, audience interaction.
Targeted Marketing with Facebook AnalyticsTrack viewers who have viewed ads on Facebook across all Facebook channels such as Facebook lite, Messenger, Desktop, Mobile app etc. with the help of Facebook analytics. Target users with advertisements at a completely granular level.
Carry out Promotional Activities Through CouponOn the basis of coupon codes, obtain valuable data about customer behaviour and feed it into different AI-based e- commerce algorithms to predict customer behaviour with greater accuracy and improve customer loyalty.
Analyze Competitors in Digital MarketingEvaluate, imitate, and outperform a company’s competitors in the field of Digital Marketing. Explore the various tools which are available to analyze competitor operations and strategies such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, SpyFu, SimilarWeb, SEMrush etc.
Utilize Visual Keyword ToolsCollect and make use of a plethora of keyword analysis tools which have the capability to connect to search engine APIs, retrieve most of the data associated with organic searches, perform evaluation and analysis, and deliver the best results to the users.
$122K PA Average CTC
$250K Highest CTC
87% Average Salary Hike
What is the PGP in Digital Marketing course from Learn N Lead and what makes it different from individual courses?
Postgraduate Digital Marketing Program has been developed by some of the leading industry professionals and is a carefully structured learning route. Even a complete newbie in digital marketing can follow the course evolution and comprehend the course content well to structure the course curriculum. As soon as you complete the course, our global teachers make sure you are a master of digital marketing.
Can Learn N Lead provide the PGP in Data Science course at a location near me??
We aim to reach learners worldwide through our course material. You may access our contents 24/7 at all times of the day, no matter if you live in India, Canada, the United States of America, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia or Australia, or nations in Europe such as the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Germany or other countries. This is because our content is 100 percent available online. In your home or workplace, you will be able to view all our content.
Can I ask for a support and doubt clearing session if I want to understand the topics at a deeper level?
You can file a ticket with the specific support team at all times, and you can provide a 24/7 question resolution. We offer help for all requests through email and video chat. If your inquiry cannot be answered in an appropriate period via email, we organize one session live with our world-class teachers, who are more than pleased to lead you through your questions.
Which kind of projects are assigned as part of the training?
Learn N Lead is assigning its students the most up-to-date, pertinent, and useful assignments. They have genuine value since our world-class teachers have carefully developed them to offer the learners practical and practical experience as they complete it. We provide you a secure and confident way via which you may put your learning and expertise into practice in an industrial environment in the real world. These projects are a component of each Learn N Lead course and will extensively evaluate your learning, abilities, and practice, getting you ready for industrial positions completely and comprehensively.You will get the opportunity to work on high-tech IT, Marketing, Sales, Ecommerce, Insurance, Banking, Networking, etc., which is highly interesting and challenging. Your talents are comparable to 6 full months of painful and tough industrial experience after completing the projects successfully.
Does Learn N Lead provide any kind of job assistance?
Learn N Lead helps its students by offering placement support to all students who finish the course successfully and pass all examinations, projects, and tasks. We partner with several MNCs and other leading employers worldwide. You might effectively find a job at numerous excellent organizations and also big companies via our networks of connections. We also hold several free workshops and seminars on how to construct your curriculum vitae and prepare for employment interviews. We also provide counseling workshops for career mentorship and career fairs.
What is the definition of Digital Marketing? What makes it so important?
Digital marketing is a method by which customers connect through the internet, mobile devices, social media, search engines, and other platforms. Numerous marketing professionals regard digital marketing as a whole new area requiring many new ways to contact customers and various ways to understand customers' behavior in comparison with traditional marketing.Digital marketing in today's almost full digital platform is highly crucial. Many different digital channels are released every couple of days and the companies and organizations must keep up with this or be caught up in catchup forever. Thus digital marketing tools and strategies are quite crucial for bringing your product into the contemporary demographic target.
Is Digital Marketer a good Career choice?
Many sectors, from IT to Finance, E-commerce and Manufacture to Healthcare and Retail, have a great need for digital marketing. It is Linkedin’s most rapidly expanding job and will produce 11.5 million employment by the year 2026. Digital Marketer is therefore an extremely profitable job choice. Also, there are relatively few people with the necessary abilities to become a full digital marketer. Digital marketers are therefore in high demand, although competent individuals are low. Digital marketers may thus demand the largest compensation they desire and firms must meet their requirements.
What are the skills required to start a job in the field of Digital Marketing?
A digital marketer should be able to evaluate data and develop insights to track client behavior with data. It should have organizational and project management expertise, as it very rapidly becomes complicated to operate several digital campaigns. It will also have to lead and manage projects and deliverables with internal and external teams. He should also have advanced information on social media since digital marketers must develop social media, engaged groups..
Who is eligible for taking the PGP in Digital Marketing course from Learn N Lead?
The following grades are being looked for by companies that wish to recruit Digital marketers - • School's 12th pass. • A degree at B.Tech/M.Tech (any trade), IT, BCA, and MCA preferable for young graduates or colleges. • To become a digital marketer there is no bar. Anyone interested in learning can participate in this course. From the beginning, we teach all modules.
Which sectors are the capstone projects based on?
Web and social media, supply chain, business, email, banking, health, insurance, finance, accounting, etc.