What is CISSP: CISSP is that the most wanted independent certification in information security which is regulated by the renowned International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. it’s the most sought worldwide recognized certification within the information security market. CISSP only permits security standard if individuals technical and managerial knowledge is found satisfactory. To be a CISSP professional, you have sit in and qualify the CISSP exam.
The CISSP certification was the primary credential within the field of data security, accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO Standard 17024:2003. it’s approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD). If you are an CISSP Professional then you must know key securities authorities related to various mobile application, cloud computing services, phones, apps, risk management etc.
Course Content :-
||Security & Risk Management
||Communication & Network Security
||Identity and access management
||Security Assessment and Testing
||Software Development Security
What will you Learn :-
- You will learn to explore and protect data.
- The basic concepts of security and risk management and how to apply these concepts effectively within an organization .
- How to securely implement and manage engineering processes as well as assess and mitigate common system vulnerabilities.
- Explore different network architectures and allow their components to secure communication channels.
- How to conduct logging and monitoring, incident management and recovery according to security operations best practices.
Course Objectives :-
- To get clarifications of basic fundamental concepts that we can use in data technology and security.
- How to implement security functions to achieve an organization security goals.
- Understand the way to protect assets of the organization as they are going through their life-cycle.
- Analyzing different components of asset security domains.
- Analyzing different components of Risk Management security domains.
Who should do a CISSP Course? :-
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- IT Directors.
- IT Security Consultants/Managers.
- Security Architects/Auditors
- IT Managers
- Security System Engineers
- Network Architects