For Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam, we will assist students for preparing better in this full course. Students will learn the terminology, tools and techniques that are required to take a project from the initiating process to planning, executing, controlling and closing. This course will provide students an overview of key concepts in PMI's guide to the Fourth Edition (PMBOK)of Project Management Body of Knowledge. This course will include exercises intended to build confidence and increase the students chances of passing the CAPM® Exam.
- Use the Project Management Institute's (PMI) project management framework to initiate a project.
- Apply project initiation tools and techniques in order to develop a project charter and stakeholder management strategy.
- With this guide you will develop a practical and flexible project management plan covering the major project life cycle processes and phases.
- Explain project execution relationship to project planning, the factors that contribute to success, and the tools and techniques used.
- Apply monitoring, control, and closing techniques to measure progress on the project and forecast project completion requirements.
- Perform the sequence of steps, A project manager must take to ensure a smooth project closure and improvement on future projects.
- Demonstrate exam strategies in preparation for the CAPM certification exam.