Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification is for those who want to want to become a succesful developer in todays data oriented world. As we all know that these days every industry's marketing is totally dependent on Data. In this certification course you will be able to learn big data analytics and its applications. This course also covers technologies like Hive, Pig, Zookeeper, Flume etc. The entire curriculum covers all topics that are necessary for the acquisition of expertise and experience in Hadoop Ecosystem to a large extent.
Pre-requisites to take this course
- 64 Bit processor laptop/PC with minimum 2GB RAM (for programming practice along with sessions).
- Familiarity with core java will be an advantage, but is not mandatory.
- Familiarity with any database will be an advantage , but is not mandatory.
- Master in Big Data & Hadoop framework.
- Able to manage big map system easily.
- Master with distinct other components of Hadoop Ecosystem.
- Performer Data Analytics using PIG & HIVE.
- Best implementation of Hadoop project.
- learn N lead will provide live sessions on Big Data Analytics using the Hadoop Ecosystem and much more.
- Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework.
- Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture.
- Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs.
- Learn the data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume.
- Perform Data Analytics using Pig, Hive and YARN.
- Implement HBase and MapReduce Integration.
- Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing.
- Schedule jobs using Oozie.
- Implement best Practices for Hadoop Development.
- Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytic.